Schell Games is a highly talented group of artists, programmers, producers, and game designers led by game industry veteran Jesse Schell. We like creating family-friendly games that are transformational and fun. Presently, we focus on creating a wide variety of innovative gaming experiences including theme park installations, web-based MMO's, next generation consoles, social games, and mobile platforms.
Do you believe games can be fun and emotionally engaging? Would you agree that games can positively affect people?
If you answered "YES!" to both questions, you might be a fit for our studio!
We are seeking a skilled marketing coordinator to join an energetic, fast-paced marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator will support the department’s initiatives as it promotes its services and games to B-to-B and B-to-C audiences.
This tech-savvy individual possesses outstanding communication and organizational skills. They will be friendly, curious, and adaptive, and enjoy working in a team-driven environment. The candidate will have a passion for games and understand the complexities of various game and social communities.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
This position is a full-time (40 hours per week), temporary position (6 to 9 month engagement).
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Conceive, develop, and implement marketing campaigns that align with overall strategic marketing efforts of the department
- Develop strong written content that aligns directly with the target channel and audience (e.g. writing blog posts, articles, email newsletters, communications materials)
- Create compelling visual content for use on various channels and platforms (e.g. infographics, videos, gifs, and other visuals)
- Develop and execute social media campaigns using the proper tone and voice of the channel
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Assist with various PR activities, including award submissions, online media kits, and list maintenance
- Maintain content on the company’s various websites
- Handle sponsorship requests
- Coordinate with Marketing and Development Teams to ensure brand consistency
- Respond to informational requests, comments, and customer queries in a timely manner
- Use various measurement tools to report on campaign and channel effectiveness
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing
- Strong communication, copywriting, and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Ability to interact as part of a team and to contribute to increasing productivity goals and efficiencies
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Prior work experience as a marketing coordinator or a similar role
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Experience with video production and editing would be valuable
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Game industry experience preferred
Return to the studio's home page.